Important

NOTICE

JockSpank is on the move, due to Bloggers change to their rules in relation to adult blogs, introduced many years after JockSpank was created and built up to what it is today, we are in the process of moving to a new site at

http://jock-spank.com/

We hope that you will follow us there and continue to enjoy the Spanking fun



Links are provided for the use of visitors and out of respect for the Intellectual property rights of those who create the material we post.

NOTE TO BLOGGER: If you receive a complaint or allegation about this blog, please contact the blog owner who can provide the context behind the complaint. We have always sought to comply with Bloggers terms of service, and have acted in good faith at all times ​


Tuesday, 11 September 2012

Granny and the Greaser - Art by Matt

A short illustrated story by the incredible artist Matt 




7 comments:

  1. I wish I had had a grandmother like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OFF TOPIC!
    Ward im not sure if sting know but a website called gayforit.eu has some of stings clips on there site i thought id inform you if they didnt know as i know you have to buy them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi

      Thanks for letting me know. Sting do not sell theie spanking movies through any other sites except MansHandFilms in the USA, so it looks as if gayforit may be selling pirate copies of their work. We have notified them.

      There seems to be movies from a number of other studios there as well.

      Ward

      Delete
  3. I've also visited the website and seen the download clip. In the woods cant remember the full name. Hmm perhaps sting have there own account with that site. If not it despicable

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT STUFF! I always enjoy Matt's drawings. More please

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeh I'm not sure If you can buy them but you can watch then I've come across a few of stings work there I'm sure it people who are members upload the clips

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks like my next door neighbor that I hope one day will bend me over and spank my ass!

    ReplyDelete