Important

NOTICE

JockSpank is on the move, due to Bloggers change to their rules in relation to adult blogs, introduced many years after JockSpank was created and built up to what it is today, we are in the process of moving to a new site at

http://jock-spank.com/

We hope that you will follow us there and continue to enjoy the Spanking fun





Links are provided for the use of visitors and out of respect for the Intellectual property rights of those who create the material we post.

We have always sought to comply with Bloggers terms of service, and have acted in good faith at all times ​

Note to Blogger: If you have received a complaint about this blog, please contact the Blog owner and check the unapproved pending comments in order to gain context on this matter. Thank you

Wednesday, 7 November 2012

Sore East Europe Boys # 3

 
The young soldier Libor is in trouble again , and is punished with a wooden spoon, first on his pants, then is made to strip naked, and put in the uncomfortable and humiliating wheelbarrow position, then severely spanked, with the wooden spoon, after which he is spanked by hand.



 



video


 0072 ARMY


 
also at Clips4Sale


Pietro, a strong and muscular guy, is ready for punishment, and wants to proveto be stronger than any strapping. but he cannot take the pain when he is beaten on the sensitive soles of the feet, and followed by an equally painful ass strapping



 



video
PIETRO STRAP







Video clips can also be purchased and downloaded from Spanking Boys Video

3 comments:

  1. Pietro is my favourite type of spankee,strong and well muscled with a very spankable bottom-would love to put him across my knee for a hiding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi jockspank its spankie again thanks for the response to my last question about leatherstrapspanking but I was wondering is there anyway I could gmail or get in contact with the blogger so I can my gratitude to the blogger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Spankie

      I will see what I can find out. I know that Leather Strap still visits JockSpank from time to time, but I am not sure he wants to be contacted. Send an e-mail address to me at wardcoleman@gmail.com

      Ward

      Delete