Important

NOTICE

JockSpank is on the move, due to Bloggers change to their rules in relation to adult blogs, introduced many years after JockSpank was created and built up to what it is today, we are in the process of moving to a new site at

http://jock-spank.com/

We hope that you will follow us there and continue to enjoy the Spanking fun





Links are provided for the use of visitors and out of respect for the Intellectual property rights of those who create the material we post.

We have always sought to comply with Bloggers terms of service, and have acted in good faith at all times ​

Note to Blogger: If you have received a complaint about this blog, please contact the Blog owner and check the unapproved pending comments in order to gain context on this matter. Thank you

Friday, 4 January 2013

Spanking Boys - Rowan

 
18 year old Ryan a mixed race lad from the UK one of the Januarty updates at Spanking Boys. NOTE: Despite Rowans extremely youthful looks, I have verified that he is 18 years old and that proof of age is on file at Spanking Boys.

This is what the site has to say about Rowan:

" Rowan is my most favourite encounter to date. Mixed race, just turned 18, cute as hell, and a first timer with a man. I encountered him working in a newsagent when I was on a trip to Manchester in England. I bought a newspaper and fixed his gaze for a moment. Perhaps unconsciously, Rowan touched the inner-thigh of his cotton grey track pants sensing sexual tension in those split seconds, I was sure then a deal beckoned if I could find the right words in those crucial moments. The next day I was pulling those same pants down, squeezing his hot brown bum and pulling his enormous young cock. I poked his asshole while he showered, turning around he revealed a huge erection – I knew then this boy liked ass play. Later he was begging me to fuck him, but not before I spanked his luscious teenage bubble butt, moaning with secret pleasure with every stroke to his young ass.










video


Links



2 comments:

  1. Wow! Rowan is super-cute and he has a great ass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the way a momentary glance ended up in such a hot session.

    ReplyDelete