Important

NOTICE

JockSpank is on the move, due to Bloggers change to their rules in relation to adult blogs, introduced many years after JockSpank was created and built up to what it is today, we are in the process of moving to a new site at

http://jock-spank.com/

We hope that you will follow us there and continue to enjoy the Spanking fun





Links are provided for the use of visitors and out of respect for the Intellectual property rights of those who create the material we post.

We have always sought to comply with Bloggers terms of service, and have acted in good faith at all times ​

Note to Blogger: If you have received a complaint about this blog, please contact the Blog owner and check the unapproved pending comments in order to gain context on this matter. Thank you

Sunday, 16 June 2013

The Father's Day Collection - By Leather Strap

 Click on the images to see the full sized pictures

A superb collection of Cards celebrating Father's Day by Leather Strap

A message from the artist


"I would like to thank all the great 'spanking sites' for providing great the photography I have used to make this set of "Fathers Day" images!

Happy Fathers Day to all!
LS











8 comments:

  1. Love them. I wish Leather Strap still had his old blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just say...
    Young Arnie Schwarzenegger would be perfect for this website.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Fathers day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with Mike. This was a great post, and I certainly do miss Leather Strap's blog. It was great. I want to thank the moderators and all who post. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to thank the "Dads" out there for spanking and whipping our butts when me need it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a freakin' sweet idea! The first one ist the best. I wish some of the other lads would have more boyish.

    Blackfield II

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish my Dad had spanked me like that! I would much rather get a whipping than have my phone privileges taken away or getting grounded for two weeks! It looks painful, but at least it's over fast!

    ReplyDelete