Important

NOTICE

JockSpank is on the move, due to Bloggers change to their rules in relation to adult blogs, introduced many years after JockSpank was created and built up to what it is today, we are in the process of moving to a new site at

http://jock-spank.com/

We hope that you will follow us there and continue to enjoy the Spanking fun



Links are provided for the use of visitors and out of respect for the Intellectual property rights of those who create the material we post.

NOTE TO BLOGGER: If you receive a complaint or allegation about this blog, please contact the blog owner who can provide the context behind the complaint. We have always sought to comply with Bloggers terms of service, and have acted in good faith at all times ​


Monday, 4 November 2013

Cominmg soon from Leather Strap - Waiting for Punishment


A new Spanking Series - Coming Soon to JockSpank

-/-

5 comments:

  1. The art-style here reminds me of a blog that closed down sometime ago.. called leatherstrap.. same author by any chance?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yes, this is the same Leather Strap who created the fondly remembered Leather Strap blog - he contributes his excellent art work to JockSpank from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved that site. That explains why I haven't been able to find it. I had to wait for it as a kid so the above brings back memories and a tingle to my butt cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brings back memories of waiting for my dad to get home and the butt whipping that would follow. I loved Leather Strap. I wondered why I was having trouble finding it again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also loved Leather Spank - reminded me of what a butt whippin' is all about - should be taken well and as part of growin' up!!

    ReplyDelete