Important

NOTICE

JockSpank is on the move, due to Bloggers change to their rules in relation to adult blogs, introduced many years after JockSpank was created and built up to what it is today, we are in the process of moving to a new site at

http://jock-spank.com/

We hope that you will follow us there and continue to enjoy the Spanking fun





Links are provided for the use of visitors and out of respect for the Intellectual property rights of those who create the material we post.

We have always sought to comply with Bloggers terms of service, and have acted in good faith at all times ​

Note to Blogger: If you have received a complaint about this blog, please contact the Blog owner and check the unapproved pending comments in order to gain context on this matter. Thank you

Monday, 7 July 2014

Interview with a Spanker - Tony Vincent of BBFC



Tony from British Boys Fetish Club answers questions submitted by JockSpank visitors

video
Part 1


video

Part 2



12 comments:

  1. I very much like BBFC videos. I like they style and the fact that are in one shot. the "boys" are cute in a next door way--which is good. I purchased time on the BBFC site and had a little trouble w some down loads. unfortunately with one of my favorite videos.. i rarely buy videos but i do enjoy BBFC. one reason is Tony. Tho I'm a dom now, at one time I was a young sub and my spanker favored him. not only in appearance but in demeanor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never had any problems with downloading from BBFC. I find there sites is a little dated but its also quite snappy meaning if does what it should. Only thing I notice is they seem to have downgraded some of the videos to MP4 which ain't always HD.

      Delete
  2. Seems like a genuinely nice guy also his very honest and upfront with his answers I like that in people nice to see a video interview as well. I'm quite shocked Mik and Cal are actual brothers don't look like each other. - Luke

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed this interview very much, and particularly Part 2 in which Mr. Vincent got personal and described his own approach to and philosophy of spanking. Glad to know he thinks of it sexually as I do and not just as punishment. This confirmed my feeling that he is the most attractive, suave and masculine "professional" spanker out there. "Brat into Top" pretty much describes my spanking progression too. Keep up the good work, Tony!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, I think to be fair there might be a few other contenders for that roll!

      Delete
    2. OK, who among spanking professional tops do you find sexier? I like Cliff at Spanking Central, but generally don't find spanking tops attractive even when their technique is excellent.

      Delete
  4. Tony has nice eyes. There's a video where they look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still wonder if he was spanked as a young man 20's / 30's

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice interview but I felt somehow Tony was a little nervous and not so forthcoming but then I guess if you got a camera thrust in yer face you will be a bit guarded. BBFC spanking is good and the boys are nice but a bit soft from him sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why you would like Craig don't think he knows what gentle means. Lmfao.. 😁

      Delete
  7. Does he do anything to became a liittle bit more slender, well-set-up? What kind of cosmetics does he use to take care of the face skin?

    ReplyDelete