Important

NOTICE

JockSpank is on the move, due to Bloggers change to their rules in relation to adult blogs, introduced many years after JockSpank was created and built up to what it is today, we are in the process of moving to a new site at

http://jock-spank.com/

We hope that you will follow us there and continue to enjoy the Spanking fun





Links are provided for the use of visitors and out of respect for the Intellectual property rights of those who create the material we post.

We have always sought to comply with Bloggers terms of service, and have acted in good faith at all times ​

Note to Blogger: If you have received a complaint about this blog, please contact the Blog owner in order to gain context on this matter. Thank you

Tuesday, 7 July 2015

The Walk of Shame


Click to view the original image


From Jonathon's Sore Bottom By The Magic Spanking Factory

16 comments:

  1. Well I bet his booty wasn't ready for that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I miss him too. I used to really enjoy his videos

      Delete
    2. As happens in people move on to other things, and sadly, Jonathon has moved on to another stage in his life. One should never say never, however, I think it is unlikely he will return.

      Luckily he made a lot of films which remain available through The Magic Spanking factory, there are also three films he made for Sting and two for Straight Lads Spanked.

      Delete
    3. Well now I'm depressed. I need a cookie.,...

      Delete
  3. That spanker is very handsome! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a very lovely bottom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely scene. Jonathon was born to be spanked as often as possible

    ReplyDelete
  6. I miss Jonathon too. He was one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Does Jonathon have any social media accounts? I miss him, and I'm curious to see what he's up to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm curious too. Surely Jonathon or Stephen have twitter? Or am I glossing over and missing an obvious link somewhere?

      Delete
  8. As a matter of fact neither Stephen nor Jonathan has Twitter.
    I do though have a bit of good news! If everything works out then Jonathan will be making a spectacular return to your screens very very soon. I hope to be filming on Sunday and will get the editing done as soon as possible. It's almost three years since his last film so it will be interesting see how he takes abeating after such a long pause.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GREAT that is SO GOOD to hear. Jonathon has been sorely missed, his many many fans will be so happy to see him again

      Delete
    2. I'm torn by this news. On one hand, I'm beyond thrilled that Jonathon is returning after such a long time. On the other hand, I wish that Stephen and Jonathon had social media; they both seem so charming "in real life." I'd love to get to know them! (Plus Stephen's art is amazing!) Either way, it's exciting news!

      Delete
    3. We are both incredibly charming :-)
      Sorry about the "No" to social media.

      Two hours ago we finished filming Jonathan's clip so that will be on a clips4sale site near you soon. I think it's a cracker. I'll get some stills sent as soon as possible to whet your appetites.

      Delete