Important

NOTICE

JockSpank is on the move, due to Bloggers change to their rules in relation to adult blogs, introduced many years after JockSpank was created and built up to what it is today, we are in the process of moving to a new site at

http://jock-spank.com/

We hope that you will follow us there and continue to enjoy the Spanking fun



Links are provided for the use of visitors and out of respect for the Intellectual property rights of those who create the material we post.

NOTE TO BLOGGER: If you receive a complaint or allegation about this blog, please contact the blog owner who can provide the context behind the complaint. We have always sought to comply with Bloggers terms of service, and have acted in good faith at all times ​


Wednesday, 20 January 2016

Bad-Lads: Billy and Claudio

 

Claudio describes the scene: "So I’m Daddy Claudio, and this is my new young bf, Bad-Lads model Billy. When they asked me to make this movie I didn’t expect to be taking home this tight young ass with me for fun afterwards. However, I soon discovered his needs are complex: he craves a father figure, security, money, and above all he requires regular discipline. Happy to oblige, I started our relationship as I mean to go on- by putting this young jack-the-lad in his place – over my knee. 

His prize young buttocks took a relentless, hard spanking. I could feel the heat on his ass cheeks burning hot on the palms of my hands and with each smack his poor little face begged for mercy. I continued for his own good, but after this painful session, I knew he deserved tenderness so I took him to the shower and we hugged, I showed him the affection he truly craves. I turned him around and bounced his young red ass off the end of my cock and spanked him again until he begged me to stop.


 





















 

http://bad-lads.com/

Links are provided to respect the intellectual property rights of the creator these images




No comments:

Post a Comment