Important

NOTICE

JockSpank is on the move, due to Bloggers change to their rules in relation to adult blogs, introduced many years after JockSpank was created and built up to what it is today, we are in the process of moving to a new site at

http://jock-spank.com/

We hope that you will follow us there and continue to enjoy the Spanking fun





Links are provided for the use of visitors and out of respect for the Intellectual property rights of those who create the material we post.

We have always sought to comply with Bloggers terms of service, and have acted in good faith at all times ​

Note to Blogger: If you have received a complaint about this blog, please contact the Blog owner and check the unapproved pending comments in order to gain context on this matter. Thank you

Saturday, 5 March 2016

Saturday Spankables

 
For your pleasure we present the first Spankable of Spring 
 
 

The first collection were contributed by friend of JockSpank
Scott Norway










 
An eclectic selection of Spankables, chosen for JockSpank by  














From the Bruce Collection











 
 
Avert your eyes if CFNM offends!

3 comments:

  1. https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-zJ8PXuCYWkw/VtqlCMqPLaI/AAAAAAABX90/QMMc-Isj2Fk/s1600/Spankables1372.jpg

    I would love to see this OTK...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the guy bent over in the cornfield. Reminds me of my brother and I growing up on the farm. We were never spanked in a cornfield, but plenty of times in the house for getting in trouble around the farm. I enjoyed the dialogue along with it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shirtless guy grilling in Bruce's collection is super Hot! I wish he was my neighbor so I could look at him all the time!!

    ReplyDelete