Important

NOTICE

JockSpank is on the move, due to Bloggers change to their rules in relation to adult blogs, introduced many years after JockSpank was created and built up to what it is today, we are in the process of moving to a new site at

http://jock-spank.com/

We hope that you will follow us there and continue to enjoy the Spanking fun



Links are provided for the use of visitors and out of respect for the Intellectual property rights of those who create the material we post.

NOTE TO BLOGGER: If you receive a complaint or allegation about this blog, please contact the blog owner who can provide the context behind the complaint. We have always sought to comply with Bloggers terms of service, and have acted in good faith at all times ​


Saturday, 28 January 2017

BBFC: Luke Caught Out


Luke was left to think about the error of his ways, well that was a mistake as he is straight back to what he was doing before he was spanked. He finishes the job in hand and relaxes so much he starts to nod off. This is far from wise as he is found in a sleepy state and has a rude awakening coming.

Grabbed by the ear he finds himself ass up and getting paddled. And rightly so. The ping pong bat is always a good one for getting the point across, and Luke has a great little ass to make the point on. 
 






 



 



This update is at Clips4sale and will be on the BBFC site in due course
Links are provided out of respect for BBFC's intellectual property rights

http://www.britishboysfetishclub.com/index.php




 
  




2 comments:

  1. wouldn't be the first young man to be caught wanking - after a bummer of a day at school I just needed it (like you do - thinking I was home alone I got naked in the family room - unfortunately the old man arrived in from work early and caught me just as I was firing off a load!! he wasn't mad becuase I was wanking - it was where I was doing it!! He took his belt to my body big time - my brothers and I laughed about it afterwards - not funny at the time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I simply adore this new boy! Fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete