Important

NOTICE

JockSpank is on the move, due to Bloggers change to their rules in relation to adult blogs, introduced many years after JockSpank was created and built up to what it is today, we are in the process of moving to a new site at

http://jock-spank.com/

We hope that you will follow us there and continue to enjoy the Spanking fun





Links are provided for the use of visitors and out of respect for the Intellectual property rights of those who create the material we post.

We have always sought to comply with Bloggers terms of service, and have acted in good faith at all times ​

Note to Blogger: If you have received a complaint about this blog, please contact the Blog owner and check the unapproved pending comments in order to gain context on this matter. Thank you

Thursday, 9 February 2017

Bad-Lads : Roland

 
Roland

Roland Furiously Spanked by older Boyfriend for spending too long on the Sun bed















http://bad-lads.com/

Links are provided to respect the intellectual property rights of the creator these images
 


4 comments:

  1. 2/09/17 8:28p Jock Spank Bad-Lads Roland & Baldy
    What a sight to behold! A Big Muscled MAN is severely and Harshly Spanked on his Bare Ass by a Big Bald Man! I rarely see Men get a Spanking usually it's just Boys! The Bald Man is Muscled and Fierce he means business. I don't like the fact Roland reacts to this spanking with barely a sound! Curse, or Yell, Bawl anything. He does moan after his blistering when Baldy Fucks his sore beefy Ass! Something is wrong with the video the camera is above the action thePOV of camera is over looking the spanking! What's going on?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't agree, I think the camerawork is just fine. But you are righjt about the bald headed older Daddy. He is hot, and he knows how to spank. I hope we see more of him.

      Delete
    2. 2/11/17 9;01p Jock Spank Bad Lads Roland
      Anonymous: I disagree! I've watched the Trailer on Jock Spank and on Bad Lads. I cannot see the Spanking! All I see is Baldy I don't see him smacking his BF's Big Ass! I like the Photos they are Super! What an Ass on that Tan Body! I've adjusted the size of the screen to Med to Small. It Works then Not! Pal!

      Delete
  2. Best arse ever!!!! Would love to cream on it after a tanning! Does Roland feature on any more movie's?

    ReplyDelete