Important

NOTICE

JockSpank is on the move, due to Bloggers change to their rules in relation to adult blogs, introduced many years after JockSpank was created and built up to what it is today, we are in the process of moving to a new site at

http://jock-spank.com/

We hope that you will follow us there and continue to enjoy the Spanking fun





Links are provided for the use of visitors and out of respect for the Intellectual property rights of those who create the material we post.

We have always sought to comply with Bloggers terms of service, and have acted in good faith at all times ​

Note to Blogger: If you have received a complaint about this blog, please contact the Blog owner and check the unapproved pending comments in order to gain context on this matter. Thank you

Sunday, 26 February 2017

Magic Spanking Factory: Jonathon Loses His Driving Licence

 

Oh the arrogance of the young!!

Countless times Stephen told Jonathon not to drink and drive. Countless times Jonathon has ignored the warnings.

Now the stupid boy's irresponsibility has come back to bite him on the bottom, in the form of a letter letter came showing the result of his blood/alcohol test after he was stopped by the police. 
 
 
Well over the legal limit. An absolute catastrophe! That will cost him a fortune in fines and he will lose his license for a year.

Those of us who know Stephen can be in no doubt what happened next. Jonathon knows he is about to get a very sore bottom

 
Stephen grabbed the lad and dragged him over his knee. Pulling his jeans up tightly he started to spank his very round jeans clad buttocks.

 

Stephen spanked Jonathon so hard that very soon he started to whine and wanted me to stop. “Stop?” Stephen was absolutely fuming and had hardly even f***ing started. Stephen continued with the prolonged jeans spanking until he felt it had gotten through to Jonathon that he meant business.

The Magic Spanking factory believe this is the longest over-jeans spanking they have ever filmed.



 
When Stephen told Jonathon to drop his jeans he looked at him pleadingly and tried to delay the inevitable. However, the lad was out of luck, bent over the table now, the beating continued.
]

  Now using Jonathon's own belt Stephen lashed at his now lightly clad buttocks with a vengeance. Soon his well formed cheeks were clenching and dancing as lash after lash of the cruel belt landed on his bent over bottom.

 
When his underpants come down a painful red hue is exposed but not painful looking enough in Stephen's opinion.

 
The whipping continues as does Jonathon's moaning and groaning. Stephen tell him to just shut up and take the punishment he deserves. With this long beating he was determined to knock the stupidity out of Jonathon.



If you do watch this clip then I think you will agree that Stephen succeeded.

video



Links are provided out of respect for The Magic Spanking Factory's intellectual property rights





26 comments:

  1. Is there supposed to be a video here?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joe

      The full video is at Clips4sale at the link above. We are only able to show a preview here.

      Bruce

      Delete
    2. I think sometimes the videos don't work on mobile devces

      Delete
    3. Ah! yes, I am sorry, I believe that some people viewing Blogs via a mobile or I-pad who are using Safari will have difficulty viewing videos. I think you need to make sure that you have the right video player installed.

      I will see what I can find out.

      Delete
  2. This is another good video, and it is great to see Jonathon back.

    My personal preference would be for JustMagic to just spank Jonathon's bottom until its stinging pink. These last two have been too severe for my taste.

    However, those who like hard punishment will love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps you should Google what's severe is or visit Rus then you have the definition of severe!

      Delete
    2. Thank you first of all for your sentiments. Jonathon has made about seventy videos now and has always been extremely popular.

      I have the utmost respect for your personal preferences because everybody gets turned on, or off, by their own thing. Personally I do not think the last two videos of Jonathon have been particularly hard.

      As Luke says, the stuff the Russians are churning out is much, much harder. That though appears to be a recipe for success. Their clips are bestsellers. It is also a road I will not be going down. I think a spanking clip has to be convincing but I don't think it should turn into torture. As you said it is a matter of personal preference and once again thank you for commenting.

      Stephen

      Delete
    3. Personally, I really like your videos. As someone else said in these comments, MSF is my favorite too. Jonathon is my favorite spankee. Different strokes for different folks. Do you have another video planned for the near future?

      Delete
    4. We are hoping to do a video tomorrow. It will be very special because he will be getting spanked for a real reason. Jonathon borrowed my car and drove it at speed up a high kerb. Really. The front right tyre burst and my wheels got scraped. He managed to get the car home but it had to be towed to the garage to be repaired. Thankfully no other damage. The only damage will be to Jonathans bottom. Hope to have pictures and previews here for you soon.

      Delete
    5. I never pegged him as a lead foot. I wonder if he knew at that moment that he was in trouble. For a minute there I thought you were talking about pictures of the car! Brain fog...

      Delete
    6. You will see the car being dragged onto the towing truck and pictures of other damaged "goods"

      Delete
    7. I think he deserves the "brush of death" for this stunt

      Delete
    8. When is the video coming out? How's your car?

      Delete
  3. I have about 40 of Magic's videos with Jonathon and they have covered a fairly wide range of severeness although have never went over the top. Watching the videos you instinctively feel that these guys get on well with each other. I think Steven is deliberately outrageous in some of them and Jonathon just stays so cool. As a rule they are fun to watch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me outrageous? ME?? REALLY?? FFS!
      :-)

      Delete
  4. I'm embarrassed to say it, but I think I have a crush on Jonathon. If he ever wants a girlfriend...(ha ha!)

    Nice video! Hope that everyone is doing well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought he was gay. Isn't JM his boyfriend?

      Delete
    2. Hey, you can be Jonathon's girlfriend. Am I the only one that wants to know Stephen's status? :)

      Delete
    3. Jonathon lives with me but he is not my boyfriend.
      WE are just good friends (as one says)

      Delete
    4. Wait, you are roommates? That opens up a lot of roleplay ideas! Why do I hear The Odd Couple theme in my head? ;)

      Delete
    5. Lol. Have you got a set of rules for him to (dis)obey? ;)

      Delete
    6. Ha!
      I was partly kidding with my comment; I didn't expect responses. All I meant was that Jonathon seems nice and if he ever wants to talk, then I'm available. I hope that everyone has a nice day! :)

      Delete
  5. I don't know if they're a couple or not, but it would make sense because they have a lot of chemistry. The Magic Spanking Factory is my favorite source of spanking videos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We get on very well together and laugh a lot but we are not a couple.

      Delete
    2. What a cutie. I can't wait to see more from these guys. Is their newest video out?

      Delete
  6. why is he wearing two pairs of underwear? is he trying to cheat again?

    ReplyDelete