Important

NOTICE

JockSpank is on the move, due to Bloggers change to their rules in relation to adult blogs, introduced many years after JockSpank was created and built up to what it is today, we are in the process of moving to a new site at

http://jock-spank.com/

We hope that you will follow us there and continue to enjoy the Spanking fun





Links are provided for the use of visitors and out of respect for the Intellectual property rights of those who create the material we post.

We have always sought to comply with Bloggers terms of service, and have acted in good faith at all times ​

Note to Blogger: If you have received a complaint about this blog, please contact the Blog owner in order to gain context on this matter. Thank you

Tuesday, 21 March 2017

Eric's First Spanking

 

Eric is a 19-year-old straight boy. He's a hot guy with a great face and ass.
 
Eric isn't the least bit happy about this spanking. He waited a year to agree to this video. He seemed to understand the humiliating aspects of it before he arrived, and he had apparently decided to be strong and defiant throughout it. 
 
 
That's all well and good, but, if you insist on acting like a man, Tom will make sure you take a man's spanking.
 
Tom went to work on Eric with his hand and a steel ruler. Next came a harsh hairbrush session followed by the small PVC flog. Eric scowls at the camera throughout, but he is obedient and addresses Tom with grudging respect. 
 





Eric's anger continues all the way to the end when he gets dressed angrily after the spanking.

If you can't imagine how someone gets dressed angrily, watch Eric at the end of this video.

video

Video Preview

+++++++++


Links provided below to respect Spanking Straight Boys intellectual property

www.spankingstraightboys.com


   

17 comments:

  1. That pot leaf tattoo is enough to earn Eric a spanking every day until he turns 21...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, but as the spanker in this session, I can tell you who deserves it for so much more, including his insolence.

      Delete
    2. I didn't even notice the pot leaf tattoo, I was too busy staring at those BEAUTIFUL low hanging balls!

      Delete
    3. I would have pulled his ear to really make him feel like a bad little boy.

      Delete
    4. If you want to see low-hangers, look at Anthony on my site. He told me that when he was young, he would tug fiercely on his balls when he was jerking off, and that has to be why they hang so low. He must have jerked off a lot.

      Delete
  2. Grandpa Slipperman21 March 2017 at 13:09

    Eric is totally hot, and clearly deserves his punishment

    ReplyDelete
  3. This video is borderline magical for me. Eric looks almost exactly like the boy in high school I had a crush on. A SERIOUS crush. He was so hot and also a huge jerk, which somehow made him hotter. I fantasized about punishing him with hard, humbling spankings, among other nefarious forms of correction. Not only was this guy my first major anonymous crush- he was the subject of my first actual spanking fantasy.

    Seeing Eric take his spanking, and begrudgingly I might add, is like seeing my budding perverted adolescent self getting what he always wanted. Thanks to Spanking Straight Boys for this fortuitous video! I hope to see this bad boy again in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing , I do love the idea of an arrogant cocky guy getting his comeuppance. I tend to find videos featuring guys like this get much more interest than videos featuring submissive or stoic guys , yet they are as rare as hens teeth. I hope spanking straight boys bring this guy back and put him in tight fitting sports wear.

      When I was in high school the athletes were the biggest brats and I too had fantasies over overpowering them and spanking their luscious buns through the seat of their tight spandex under armour or silky soccer shorts!

      Delete
  4. So, we could say that Eric is another spoiled rotten straight guy who was never spanked at home by mom or dad? No prior spankings ever in his life? He sure has a rosy red glow in his buns after the session! Must have a really tender and delicate behind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't remember if Eric said whether he'd been spanked when younger. It may be in his interview at the beginning of the first part of this video.

      Delete
  5. P.S. - Do you think Eric will be back?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I do think he'll be back.

      Delete
  6. P.S. #2 -- I would wager a bet that the love of money will outweigh straight masculine pride every time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Love these videos my fav site right now, but I kinda think they come softer I will definitely pay to see some of the guys been brake, like Alec, David or this little insolent

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very glad to hear you like our videos. These are straight guys, so a lot of them have a kind deer-in-the-headlights reaction in a first video. The whole ting is a bit stunning to them. They also don't want to appear to be weak, so they tend to moderate their reactions. However, by the second video, they know that the spankings are real and they often have a harder time controlling themselves. The "softness" you mention is probably usually due to nervousness and concern for how they think they should seem. Of course, some are rather meek. What surprises me is how many of the ones who aren't in any way meek or soft in real life (like Anthony, Dalton, James and Jeremy, one of whom actually went to prison over a fight he started) become very obedient as soon as I put them over my knee. Any one of those guys would fight someone at the drop of a dime.

      Delete
  8. Dear Tom, I think the boys you spank are the most attractive out of all the main spanking video producers. I do happen to be a member of a couple of the studios , however I have held off as I prefer an element of role play in my videos in particular coach vs jock, or jock vs jock, nerd vs jock (basically anything with jocks on the receiving end! Soccer players, wrestlers , swimmers and my ultimate: a very bratty tennis player in skimpy tight white shorts! I wonder if you plan to introduce scenarios like this? Regards Robert Ambrose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Robert - I'm glad you like the boys. I spend a great deal of time finding them. I think I will eventually try some role play. But, for now, the closest I get to that is the videos in which I'm addressing real-life issues with the boys that either (rather foolishly) tell me about misbehavior in their real lives (Ryan and Bryce, for example, both of whom are athletes) or go out of their way doing things like taking money or things from me under false pretenses (like Jason, who continually does that when he asks to borrow money to come to town for a shoot, or when he redirected an Uber ride I paid for from my house to a destination he preferred). I like those videos because they are real.

      Delete